Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My First Official Blog

O.K. So this is it for my first blog. I am no writer, but I will try to tell you a little about myself. I am a stay at home mother of 4 children. They keep me extremely busy. I homeschool, sew, knit, crochet, smock, cook, etc. Whatever interests me. I have been reading other blogs for some time and have finally stepped out of my box into the "real"? world. Most of the time I do laundry. Looads and loads of laundry!! No kidding. It seems I am constantly cleaning and changing diapers, or fishing toys out of the toilet. (I try to explain to my 3 year old and 2 year old that it is not a "TOY-let") HMMM....it doesn't get through. Boy if crap really was holy, my home would be a shrine! Here is a picture of my brood...

Jesse (9)
Nathan (3)
Emily (2)
Sammy (8 months)

I am having too much fun!
(Most of the time)
But thank God for coffee! Mama doesn't get much sleep these days!

No comments: